Personal data will not be extracted when using our website. In agreement with Germany's Federal Data Protection Act, (Bundendatenschutzgesetz) and the Data Protection Acts of the European Commission, consent must be first obtained before recording private information. Our website feedback-form exclusively collects such data.
In order to respond to questions and provide professional assistance, we require personal information. Following brief one-off correspondence, data is promptly erased from our system. However for ongoing personal contact and to improve our customer service, details must be stored. In compliance with German and European data protection laws, consent must be given via the feedback form to save and process personal data.
4. Collected Information / Revocation
We securely store personal information in regards to your name, hospital, country, telephone number, email-address and the type/model of your implanted product. Such data is recorded to ensure direct personal care and assistance. In addition hospital and doctor reports are also kept securely on hand should you provide them to us. You have the right to revoke your consent to store personal details with us at any time.
5. Personal Information to Third Parties
We do not redistribute personal information to third parties under any circumstances.
6. Your privacy rights as an affected person
You have the following rights towards Christoph Miethke GmbH & Co. KG
- Collect information from the responsible body about your personal data stored.
- Correction of inaccurately stored data.
- The right to restrict the processing of stored data.
- Deletion of data no longer required if they are not subject to a retention period.
- At any time revoke your consent to the processing and use of your data, which is not required by law or directly for the processing of an existing contractual relationship.
- You have a right of appeal to the supervisory authority LDA.brandenburg.de.
7. Your Right to Information
Upon request, we will inform you of the data we have stored.
8. Security of Your Personal Information
We take personal data privacy very seriously. Your personal details will be treated in strict compliance with the German and European data protection legislation. All information is processed with ensured highest standards of security and stored on a private computer in the business. We employ various modern security methods such as firewalls and data encryption to ensure optimum data safety. In addition, access to company buildings is only permitted through physical entry control and all employees are obliged to adhere to data protection laws. The only exception to the system will be via the feedback form, where data transfer is not encrypted and must be carried out at one`s own risk. Other data transfer methods will only be valid if we refer to them as being encoded.
9. Other Data Uses
Our Data-Protection-Officer, Mr. Meyer, oversees all responsible data use of employees during working periods. If you have any questions concerning company data protection, please contact us:
Christoph Miethke GmbH & Co. KG